We’ve reached the point in the campaign where Mitt Romney is “pivoting” on positions so much that he’s basically spawning a new Romney each day. We’re going to have to start referring to these the way we do the different Doctors from Doctor Who. “Oh, you thought I was ‘severely conservative’? You must be thinking of the Ninth Romney. I’m the Twelfth Romney, I’m a moderate.”
If this guy does somehow manage to get elected, Disney won’t just be able to stick one animatronic in the Hall of Presidents to represent him; they’ll need to build an auxillary wing just to hold all the different versions of him - all looking identical to each other, but each disowning everything the others have said.
- thisisamap likes this
- foreveryourgirl likes this
- bwintz likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- spareunderthemattt reblogged this from thebronzemedal
- spareunderthemattt likes this
- pongorojo likes this
- davepress likes this
- thegoddamnbrucewayne likes this
- notentirely likes this
- uncrossing likes this
- meow-sense said: This is an amazing visual.
- meow-sense likes this
- thebronzemedal posted this