Sometimes having worked in a music store for five years comes in handy as a librarian.
Patron: I'm looking for a CD for my son. It's from a Broadway play.
Me: Do you know the name of the play?
Patron: No, but I remember it has something to do with the Bible or religion.
Me: Is it The Book of Mormon?
Patron: No, it's not that.
Me: Maybe it's Godspell? Or Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?
Patron: No. I think it might just be called Genesis.
Me: Wait, wait, wait are you sure it's a play? It might be The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by the band Genesis —
Patron: THAT"S IT!
- pixifey reblogged this from thebronzemedal
- pixifey likes this
- spareunderthemattt likes this
- brittablossomed likes this
- sparklingpants likes this
- lucreciasline likes this
- talewaggercreations likes this
- jscarlton likes this
- ismycopilot likes this
- wesmeadows likes this
- shes-a-badkid likes this
- yumwatch said: FANTASTIC ALBUM!
- yumwatch likes this
- alwaysloveneverjudge likes this
- nervousacid likes this
- nyminute likes this
- marissa1982 likes this
- bathtubginrummy likes this
- carrieabigstick likes this
- barretta likes this
- submarinedreams said: That is one of my all time favorite albums ever!
- submarinedreams likes this
- thebronzemedal posted this